Our Vision and Values
At Hatfield Peverel Infant and Nursery School we Inspire learners for life.
We want happy and successful children.
We keep children at the heart of everything we do.
We make our best Effort
We show Respect for each other and Our School
We are Independent
We Communicate effectively
• To set high standards of work, manners and behaviour, motivating children to be independent learners.
• To promote and develop the whole child in order to strengthen personal esteem, self-confidence and resilience.
• To provide a challenging environment that fosters the development of enquiry, creativity and exploration.
• To ensure a safe,happy and well-ordered school environment that promotes physical and mental well-being .
• To encourage regular communication and dialogue with parents to support learning.
- Through a wide range of experiences and cross curricular approach, give a broad and balanced education, that encourages risk taking, problem solving and self-reflection.
- To promote British Values of tolerance, respect, democracy and rule of law ensuring equal access and opportunity for all pupils in all aspects of provision.